Since our inception in 1989, we have always considered you, the financial advisor, as a valued and essential partner. This is why we do everything to make the process as easy and efficient as possible for both you and your clientele.
Our relationship with you is the epitome of a two-way street. You depend on us to provide the knowledge, expertise, and assured, dependable capital. We depend upon your experience and expertise to pinpoint the clients for whom a life settlement would be most advantageous.
According to the Pew Research Center, 10,000 Baby Boomers will be retiring each day, and the number of seniors aged 65 and older projected to double to 71 million by 2030, which is why life settlements are fast becoming a mainstream vehicle for older adults. Because of the changing economy, tax implications, and a dramatically longer, healthier life so many seniors are now living, we recognize you are playing a bigger role in retirement planning than ever before. This is why having knowledge of life settlements is essential.
- Is your client aged 70 or older?
- Is the policy in the range of $500K - $20MM?
- Is your client's life expectancy, as we would determine it, from 24+ months to 15 years?
- Is your client's policy beyond the legal two-year contestability period?
- Can your client continue to afford the premium payments on his or her policy?
- Is your client considering "lapsing" or "surrendering" his or her policy for any reason?
- Is your client's insurance policy under-performing?
- Does your client currently need the policy, or has he or she outlived the beneficiary?
- Has the estate plan changed?
- Does your client need additional liquidity?
- Are there other investments your client would be well served to take advantage of?
- Is it in your client's best interest to purchase a newer and more efficient policy?
- Is there a family member or members your client would like to assist financially?
- Is the policy a "key man" policy no longer needed for business?
We are the most trusted name in the business. We never deal in stranger-originated life insurance policies (STOLIs).
There are many reasons why we have become the industry choice of financial advisors.
|1||We have one of the strongest balance sheets in the business. We fund ALL of our life settlements with our capital, which is managed by our own capital management company. This means we NEVER have to go outside the company for funding, or get third-party bids as others do, which can be risky.|
|2||We are the most trusted name in the business. We NEVER deal in stranger-originated life insurance policies (STOLIs).|
|3||We have the best customer service in the business. We are with you from start to finish—from the first query to the day your client’s proceeds are wire transferred into his or her account.|
|4||We have a broad and deep knowledge of the often-complex insurance rules and regulations of every state in which we are licensed. Our experienced staff of specialists is there for you, when you need us, to walk you through the entire process and keep you informed of what we are doing every step of the way.|
|5||For financial professionals like you, we provide state-of-the-art support and materials, including our P3 Program. We offer online support, an informative collection of white papers, and a host of other materials you’ll find valuable.|
|6||Our CEO, Scott Page, literally has become the very face of the life settlement business, appearing as a regular on national financial television shows, writing a column for the Pulitzer Prize-winning Huffington Post, and providing a public vision and perspective for our industry.|
We recognize that those of you with whom we have worked over the years have played an intrinsic role in helping us to become the industry leader in life settlements. For those with whom we hope to work in the future, we promise to earn your confidence and trust, and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship. So let’s talk! Please call us directly at 800-252-5282, and we’ll be pleased to help get the process started.